Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weekend Birding

Last few weeks has been great for me, after coming back from Kinabalu Park, every morning I wake up and listen around my apartment there are planty of birds sound especially in the morning. To my surprise I heard a kingfisher calling, here.. so for almost a week I wake up earlier and get ready to work 30 minutes earlier (I love my sleep, 30 minutes is a big deal). Get ready my camera shot around my apartment.. wow.




Unbeliverble, I never knew that a yellow breasted sunbird, flying around feeding on flowers around the area. I took a photos of Euration tree sparrow, Chestnut Munia, White Collard Kingfisher & Common Koel. I manage this for a week only (I love my extended 30 minutes sleep)






One weekend I drive Cecilia to work and I was planning to buy a book rack for my apartment. I keep on buying books and yet have no time to read, I only read when I am flying to somewhere, yeah keep it for that then. When I reach the factory, it's still close so I decide to drive around and see if I can shoot anything. Yupe a good 1 hour wait. Got a shoot of Paddy field Pipit, Common Sandpiper & Ashy Tailorbird. Next Week will more birds photos shooting.. yupe









No comments: